GIFCompressor is an Android tool to compress your GIFs into lightweight MP4 video using fast,
hardware-accelerated encoders. Supports cropping, rotation, GIF concatenation and much more.
- Fast compression to lightweight MP4 (AVC)
- Hardware accelerated
- Convenient, fluent API
- Concatenate multiple GIF files [docs]
- Choose output size, with automatic cropping [docs]
- Choose output rotation [docs]
- Choose output speed [docs]
- Choose output frame rate [docs]
- Override frames timestamp, e.g. to slow down the middle part of the video [docs]
- Error handling [docs]
- Configurable strategies [docs]
Get started with install info, quick setup, or
start reading the in-depth documentation.
If you like the project, use it with profit, and want to thank back, please consider donating or
becoming a supporter.