CameraView is a well documented, high-level library that makes capturing pictures and videos easy, addressing most of the common issues and needs, and still leaving you with flexibility where needed.
- Fast & reliable
- Gestures support
- Camera1 or Camera2 powered engine
- Frame processing support
- OpenGL powered preview
- Take high-quality content with
- Take super-fast snapshots with
- Smart sizing: create a
CameraViewof any size
- Control HDR, flash, zoom, white balance, exposure, location, grid drawing & more
- Works down to API level 15
- Well tested
This website contains documentation and informations about version 2.X.X of the library. For older versions, please take a look at the v1 branch in the project page. For migration guide, take a look at the migration page.
If you like the project, use it with profit, and want to thank back, please consider donating or becoming a supporter.